What We Need for a REAL ESTATE NOTE
This list of documents is necessary for us to proceed with a Real Estate Note.
Documents when the property sold:
- ORIGINAL Note and Trust Deed or Contract
- Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreement
- Closing / Settlement Statements
- Title Insurance Policy (if applicable)
- Proof of Fire / Hazard Insurance
- Evidence of Down Payment
- Underlying Documents (if applicable)
Property securing your note or contract:
- Address or exact location (map helpful)
- Physical description (4-bedroom house, 5 acres vacant land, apartment building, etc.)
- Opinion of value / appraisal (if available)
- Photographs (if available)
- Payment record for past two years
- Collection / servicing agent: name, address, phone, fax and account number
- Your name, address, phone, fax, e-mail and Social Security numbers
- Payor's name, address, phone, fax, e-mail and Social Security numbers
- Collection / servicing agent's name, address, phone, fax, e-mail and account number
- Underlying lien holder's name, address, phone, fax, e-mail and account number
- Insurance agent / carrier's name, address, phone, fax, e-mail and account number
Don't worry if you can't find all of these items. Send us what you have and we will take care of the rest.
We also need two signed permission forms that allow us to proceed.
One is required so that we may contact parties involved in the creation of your note, such as the settlement agent or escrow closer. The other is required so that we may contact other parties involved, such as the servicing agent or underlying lien holders.
Click here for the permission form. Print out two copies and return to us with proper signature(s). If you know exactly who to contact, you may fill out the form yourself. Otherwise, provide us with the signature(s) only, and we will fill it out for you.
We will take these items and check all necessary information. If everything checks out, we will proceed to close.